When your ice maker decides to go on vacation in the heart of Seattle, hold that sigh! Our proficient technicians at ROHL Appliance Repair Company are here to thaw your worries. With our expertise, we can troubleshoot issues for ice makers of all the big brands, fixing or swapping out your machine depending on the problem.
Professionals Skilled in Repairing All Top Brands Our seasoned technicians will speedily get to the root of the issue and supply you with a written quote for your Seattle ice maker repair before we start any work. We keep most parts handy, allowing us to usually complete the repair in one visit.
Swift Trouble Detection and Cost Estimates Besides ice maker repair, we also offer a fixing service for every home appliance you own, including refrigerators, dishwashers, stoves, ranges, cooktops, compactors, washing machines, and clothes dryers. Our technicians are equipped to repair all the household names, such as GE, Samsung, LG, Kenmore, Whirlpool, Bosch, Jenn-Air, KitchenAid, Viking, Sub-Zero, Maytag, Magic Chef, Asko, and more.
Parts Ready for Immediate Repairs Our service area embraces Seattle and all its neighboring towns, such as Kent, Federal Way, and Everett. Our trucks journey throughout King County, and also venture into Snohomish and Pierce Counties.
One-Stop Solution for Appliance Repairs No need to let a glitchy ice maker rain on your parade. Call us today to set up an appointment with Seattle’s leading appliance repair company for your ice maker repair. Remember, we also provide fixing services for all home appliances.
Ice Maker Maintenance Tips:
By following these maintenance tips, you can ensure that your ice maker chugs along efficiently and reliably for the long haul:
- Keep your ice maker spotless: Regular cleaning prevents mineral deposit buildup and debris that could hamper its performance. Use a mix of water and vinegar to clean the ice maker, followed by a wipe down with a clean cloth.
- Change the water filter: A blocked water filter can restrict water flow to your ice maker. Ensure to replace it every six months or as guided by the manufacturer.
- Examine the water supply line: Make sure the line supplying water to your ice maker isn’t twisted or blocked. If you spot any damage or leaks, get it repaired immediately to avoid water damage to your house.
- Maintain a steady freezer temperature: The freezer temperature should be kept at or below 0°F to ensure your ice maker functions properly. Regularly check and adjust the temperature as needed.
- Avoid overworking the ice maker: Overloading the ice maker can lead to unnecessary strain, resulting in early wear and tear. Stick to the manufacturer’s guidelines for ice production.
- Schedule regular check-ups: It’s smart to arrange regular maintenance with a professional appliance repair service like ROHL Appliance Repair Company.
Our expert technicians can help keep your ice maker in prime condition and spot potential issues before they turn into big problems.